We offer a Complete Building Maintenance service to all of our customers, ranging from plumbing, heating, air conditioning, electrical, controls, waste management, drain cleaning and restoration.
Accountability & Flexibility
Selecting an HVAC service agreement may seem like a simple matter of comparing quotes. But dig a little deeper and you’ll see that only Denko Mechanical Ltd provides a level of accountability and flexibility that equates to real value.
Denko Mechanical Ltd provides full documentation of all HVAC services performed, including a description, material costs and time spent on the work. So you’ll never be left wondering if you’re getting your money’s worth.
Denko Mechanical Ltd service agreements are also completely flexible, providing monthly, quarterly and even pay-as-you-go invoicing. And you won’t be caught in a service agreement that doesn’t work for you. Denko Mechanical Ltd lets you modify or even cancel our services with just a 30-day notice.
Choose a Denko Mechanical Ltd HVAC service agreement and make an informed decision to manage – and reduce – equipment operating costs. Denko’s exclusive, proactive service agreements provide:
- Discounted labor rates on service calls
- Flexible service options
- Priority service
- Regularly-scheduled maintenance to protect your equipment
- Complete system evaluation
- Cost & energy savings through improved equipment efficiency
- Budget for preventive maintenance
- Reduction of potential major repairs & related downtime
Covering All Commercial, Industrial & Institutional HVAC Needs
- Air Conditioning/Heating
- Boiler/Burner Service
- Combustion Analysis
- Backflow testing
- Heat Pumps
- Temperature Controls
- Chemical Treatment
- Water-Based Systems
- Supplemental Maintenance
- Retrofits/Rebuilds/Change outs
- Equipment Upgrades
- Environmentally-Safe Refrigeration Handling
- Mechanical Systems & Equipment Replacement
- Test & Inspection Checks
- Preventive Maintenance
- 24-Hour Emergency Service